Company History


Golden Rule Constructions first location on 41st and Western Ave Golden Rule Construction was started in 1954 by Cliff Hill, with the original office building located on the corner of 41st & Western.

In 1960, Robert Leafstedt became the new owner, and Ken Mattheis joined him soon after. Bob and Ken incorporated the company later that year.  In 1973 the company moved its office and shop from the location on 41st street to its current location on Western Avenue.

In 1995, Golden Rule was purchased by Bob’s sons, Regan and Rich Leafstedt.  The company currently employs around 20 field crew members and up to 45 employees during the summer months.


About Us
Management Services
Company History
Our Team
Community Involvement

 


3905 S Western Ave. Suite #1
Sioux Falls, SD 57105
Phone: 605.336.7780
fax: 605.336.0114
Designed and Hosted by The Gage Team Golden Rule Construction is a full service contractor for all construction projects.